Friday, January 27, 2006

Plan for the War on Terror


Back in September of 2001, in a meeting with four Senators in the Oval Office, Howard Fineman reported this statement in Time (9/24) as offered by our President:

"When I take action I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt."

It's obvious now that he was planning on something a little bigger, like a full scale preemptive war against a former enemy jeopardizing 140,000 of our soldiers in order to make himself look like he was actually doing something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said...

I respectfully (and I should point out, patriotically) disagree with your interpretation of Our Dear Leader's statement of principle.

As I see it, he was merely offering a glimpse into a vision that had permeated his glorious 5 years in office: budgetary responsibility.

I mean, sure, everyone wants to kill those filthy, nasty camels, but is it truly worth $2 million?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a good likeness of our King,my hat is off to you sir.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home